Synergy Backwash Controller | Firmware Update v2.1.3
Instructions for updating firmware on Yardney Synergy Controllers
- Download and UNZIP the firmware file.
- Place the unzipped file on a thumb drive (see note below).
- Insert the thumb drive into the controller.
- If the controller power is ON, press the Home button for about 5 seconds and the controller will reboot and copy the new firmware.
- If the controller is powered OFF, power it ON now and it will copy the new firmware from the drive.
- Verify that the update was successful. Go to \settings\display device info\firmware and verify that it is now ver 2.1.3.
This operation does not affect the settings on the controller, it does not need to be re-configured.
NOTE: The Synergy USB driver (prior to December 2016) may be sensitive as to what thumb drives it is 100% compatible with. Unfortunately, the drives we distributed prior to this change will not perform this firmware operation. The manufacture has fixed this issue and new controllers are being built with more forgiving USB drivers.
Below is a list of drives that are 100% compatible with older controllers:
- ADATA C008 32GB
- ADATA S102 8G
- Verbatim STORE N GO USB Device 8G
- Kingston DataTraveler DT101 G2
- SanDisk Cruzer Blade 8GB
- Unisplendour 1G
- Imation 2 GB
- V-mux 2GB
- Sanmina-SCI 128M
- Corporate Express 1G
- TOSHIBA THUHYBS-008G 8G
- Transcend JF700 8G
- Netac U903 16G
- SSK SFD205 8GB
- Rex 4GB