Yardney is a leading manufacturer of water filtration equipment utilized worldwide to separate and remove suspended solids from liquids. Since the mid 1960's Yardney has pioneered the development of innovative water filtration solutions for irrigation, process industries, HVAC, municipal, electronics, metals, and food industries with the production of over 100,000 standard and custom engineered systems. Yardney is committed to building long term, quality relationships that provide intelligent solutions to water quality issues through education, technical application assistance, and the sale of superior quality products.
Yardney is seeking an outside sales representative who is interested in long-term career growth and has the strategic ability to plan for a professional future in Sales and Technical Support for Agricultural Water Filtration Systems.
Individuals with agriculture engineering or other technical degree who have one to five years’ experience in an agriculture-irrigation setting or comparable field experience will be considered. Prior experience with a specific focus on water filtration or knowledge is ideal.
The position will have a variety of activities:
- Technical service and problem solving to retain and expand business with current clients
- Establishment of new accounts by demonstrating your abilities through problem solving and proper product application
- Build personal/professional relationships with existing and prospective clients
- Hands on inspection of water treatment equipment such as sand media, screen filters, etc.
- Analyze water chemistry, total suspended solids, and equipment operations, explaining their significance to clients and recommending remedial action where necessary
- Travel to existing dealers/distributors and conduct training, grow relationships, present new products, enhance relationships
- Grow current dealers and distributors to enhance sales opportunities
- Meet or exceed budget and continue to grow sales with dealers/distributors
- Analyze territory, participate in and make recommendations in sales meetings and strategic planning for growth of territory for short and long term company goals
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to providing value to clients and yourself through commitment to comprehensive analysis, planning and implementation of the plan
- A desire to be involved in a technical sale process that objectively integrates filters and equipment to provide the optimal solutions to our client and prospects challenges
- Project a professional and personal image that builds confidence and trust
Some international travel, tradeshows, etc. may be required.
To apply please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or (951) 656-6716.
Please identify the title of the position for which you are applying and send your resume to:
Yardney Water Filtration Systems, Inc.
6666 Box Springs Blvd.
Riverside, CA 92507 USA